TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

somespammer224 an idiot

There is two songs one named Madness7 and the other Stupid MF.

This tutorial is one of the best, I always refer to it when I am stuck in a rut.

Button Game X-MAS Button Game X-MAS

Cool but...

It seems like it was a bit rushed, The medals aren't approve so at the moment they don't mean much and there are a couple of glitches such as if you get to the first boss and lose your cursor is gone.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Yeah! I rushed it alot
Thanks for teh 6/10 though

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

Nice but...

I don't understand how there are more games for a animated series than actuall episodes. I like the game, though. The only thing that urked me was that later the beer got hard to recognize in sizes.

What Element are you What Element are you

Awesome!

I got earth, my fav element! I just have 1 suggestion, you should probably add a back button. Great Quiz besides that!

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Fun!

Funny story... I named the project your mom.fla and when I tried to submit he kept saying his mom was dead and I couldn't submit and I had to start all over.

Afro-Ninja responds:

just do 'submit project' ;)

Platform game test. Platform game test.

Assuming...

Assuming that this is your first time, It is actually very good, the gravity is in check, the sprite moves and changes correctly. I can't say anything about this game, seeing as it is a test. But, The portal isn't really for test.

Gta: Doncaster - Part Two Gta: Doncaster - Part Two

I Just Don't Understand

These games keep getting up'd when really they are pretty bad. Still no Collision Detecion I see. Do you know how to do? That is a common and pretty simple AS commodity. There is no point in him being in a boat if he can just walk off the sides. There is no real point in playing. Let me ask you this... Can any GTA character walk through walls? I played IV and San Andreas and neither CJ nor Niko could walk on water.

Gta: Doncaster - Part One Gta: Doncaster - Part One

*IMPORTANT*

Collision Testing is essential. I liked the game overall but, because of that one unrealistic mishap or should I say, neglection made the game horrible. "Oh yeah, I can take your car over here* and drive past everything wasn't fun and the fact that there where obstacles made the game even more stupif because all you had to do is drive into McDonalds.

Friends Apartment Hidden Friends Apartment Hidden

Pretty Simple and Easy

Still a pretty good game. Kudos on replicating the Friends apartment exactly! Monica and Chandler would be proud.

Stick World RPG Game Stick World RPG Game

Okay...

The game was totally bad. But, here is what you can do to improve the game.
1. Graphics! If you don't know how to draw, ask around the Art forum for help.
2. Music Choice. Your music got very annoying over time. Try adding more than 1 song.
3. Coding. It was very good for a first time flash but, Assuming that your probably a copy and paster, You should learn AS and make your own.